As A Free-Trial Subscriber, You Can Upload Up To 8 Weeks Of Settlements
Because of the tremendous amount of time and data management involved with catching up old settlements, we have to have a few rules in order to make this a smooth and efficient process.
- Free Trial Users are allowed to input up to 8 weeks of settlements in order to see the tremendous benefits of doing so.
- Settlement uploads of more than eight weeks require conversion to being a paid subscriber first before processing additional uploads.
Have Us Enter Your Past Settlements, It's A Very Smart Thing To Do.
Over 70% Of New Subscribers Have Us Do It!
While we would encourage you to learn how to upload your own settlements, but if you'd rather spend your time doing something else, you can pay us to enter settlement data for you. Go here to see how.
If You Are A Perspective Contractor Looking To Analyze And Purchase The Settlement Of A Selling Contractor:
- You must first convert to a paid subscription.
- Then, the above rules apply.
- If you do not purchase routes or runs form the selling contractor, you can cancel your account but no refund will be issued.